Tablet Friability Test Apparatus
- Advanced microprocessor-based circuitry.
- Programmable Modes: Timer or Rotation.
- Designed with a 10⁰ tilt feature, used when the shape or size causes irregular tumbling.
- Magnetic Trays supplied along with the instruments to collect the tablets.
- The two acrylic drums having a slot positioned so as to automatically discharge the tablets into the trays, at the end of the test without dismantling the drum assembly.
- Total number of drum revolutions can be set in the range of 1 to 9999.
- Provides connectivity to any balance via RS 232 interface to weigh the tablets before and after conducting the test. (with the use of appropriate cable)
- Compliant with IP, BP and USP standards.
- IQ, OQ documents will be provided with the instrument
- No. of drums: 2.
- Fixed RPM: 25 RPM.
- Accuracy: ± 1 rotation
- Timer: Settable up to 11 hrs 59min 59sec.
- Counter (Rotation): 1 to 9999 rotations.
- Display: 2 Line LCD Display.
- Input: 4 x 4 Tactile Keyboard
- Power: 220/230 V A C 50/60Hz less than 25 VA.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 300 x 350 mm.
- Weight: Net - 12 Kg, Gross- 20 Kg.
- Accessories Provided:
- Acrylic Drums (2).
- Special Locking Magnetic Tray (2).
- Operating Manual (1).
- Optional Accessories: Abrasion Drums